Come Join Us
We have the following open positions
An opportunity to change lives earn a living and make a difference. The Canopy at Harper Lake is seeking a motivated Marketing Director to lead our Lake City community sales and marketing effort.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office.
- Bonus if you have social media marketing experience – especially Facebook and Instagram.
- Driver’s License, clean driving record and High School diploma or equivalent.
- College degree preferred.
- Positive attitude and contribution to company culture.
- Enthusiasm, greet prospects, residents, vendors, and visitors professionally.
- Event planning ideas and management ability.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize, organize and solve problems.
What we’ll bring:
- Great base salary, commission and bonuses.
- An opportunity for health, dental and vision insurance as well as paid time off.
- A proven product, strong differentiators and a strong support network.
- Industry best advertising support, coaching, mentoring and great infrastructure.
What you can expect to do:
- Responsible for increasing occupancy.
- Manage the sales funnel from initial inquiry to close.
- Host tours, conduct initial assessments and deliver sales presentations.
- Build relationships
- Educate on our communities services and our distinct advantages.
- Travel locally, up to 50% of the time visiting prospects, conduct community outreach and develop advocates.
One final thought:
This is not a 9 to 5 job M-F. You may work weekends and holidays, and your first priority must be on your prospect.
Where to start:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Show us your experience, and tell us why you’re the right person for the position.
About The Canopy at Harper Lake
Opened in 2018, The Canopy at Harper Lake is a beautiful new building, constructed with modern luxuries and one-of-a-kind amenities. Our community is designed for, build for and managed for our residents. They are our priority, and our attention to detail and focus illustrates this approach.